Friday, April 30, 2010

Gizmo still needs a forever home

Some new pictures of our foster girl. This dog is a sweetheart! She's been turning over and giving us her belly which is a good sign showing she trusts us. She's doing well here, but hoping her forever human will see her and give her the life she deserves. 11 lbs, 11 years old, owner surrender to the shelter, fully vetted and fully housetrained. No health issues, teeth are beautiful! Loves to play catch, she's still has lots of life in her. No issues with cats whatsoever. You want the perfect dog that's so easy to care for? She's right here!













Currently living in Central AL. No small/young children. Please see her previous post.

6 comments:

  1. Great post!!! We hope Gizmo finds a most wonderful forever home SOON!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure seems like a little sweetheart. We hope someone can give Gizmo a wonderful forever home.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty. I can't believe someone won't scoop her up. My mom has had great luck adopting out when she makes a video for the dogs. Maybe that would also help Gizmo.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gizmo is so pretty.. Hmmmm..... she gives nice pose in her every pic..Intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed to drop you a quick note to impart my thanks. I’ve been watching your blog for a month or so and have picked up a heap of sound information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve structured your site. I am setting about to run my own blog however I think its too general and I would like to focus more on smaller topics.

    ReplyDelete